Why join us?
We are helping medical doctors on their day-to-day, by creating a new digital ecosystem where they can easily access the most useful professional resources. By wasting less time searching for the content & tools they need, they have more time for what really matters: their patients.
Tonic App is speeding up! We are conquering new markets, building even more amazing tools and our team is getting bigger!
We are looking for a Content Specialist (spanish speaker) and this is a great opportunity for you if you are looking for an exciting career change in a fast-growing start-up and you want to be part of a company that is shaping the future of digital health.
Be part of a talented, smart and easy-going team that is our best asset and great to work with!
What do we expect?
As a Content Specialist, you will participate in the creation of the content that we publish and guarantee its quality, as well as that we offer the best up-to-date resources. You will be part of the Spanish content team, but you will also work transversally with other content teams from other markets.
- Regularly edit and publish content
- Regularly translate and review content
- Regularly search and update content
- Ensure the quality of the content published in our different platforms
- Work closely with the content teams of different markets and participate in the content strategy
Who you are:
You have an interest in healthcare and technology and you are highly organized and highly detail-oriented. You have great planning skills. You are proactive, a team player and a self-starter with an ability to excel and learn fast.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in Spanish (native)
- Excellent spelling revision skills
- Excellent translation skills (Portuguese/English into Spanish)
- Good communication and writing skills in English
- Great time management skills and commitment to respect deadlines
- Great resolutive and proactive skills to work in a dynamic, ever-changing environment.
- Great collaboration skills to work within a cross-functional teams
- Work experience in Content Creation
- Familiarity with PowerPoint and WordPress
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of additional design tools
- Familiarity with testing tasks in tech environments
- International experience